Monday, November 19, 2012

Junk Jubilee Jingle

Sorry I have been out of the loop for so long! I had a show this past weekend called Junk Jubilee Jingle it is a big deal for us here in Iowa. So I have been putting in some long hours and long nights for it! It was all so worth it though! I had an awesome time. I love meeting creative people and seeing what they bring to life. I had so much great feedback and compliments it makes it all worth it! I don't love doing shows but I have decided to just do some of the big ones and limit the amount I do so I don't kill myself off. I really respect those who do all the shows they can. It is a lot of work and time.

The dresser I got the idea from a talented blogger on her blog blissranch. It was bought by a photographer she loved it!


The table we made from a trash receptacle holder made from rebarb. We put old barn wood on the top and I did the typography on the top inspired from a feed sack. 

 I did a few of these wreaths finally! I had seen them everywhere and finally took the time. If you attempt one I would suggest a low temp glue gun! My poor fingers were burnt so bad not sure I have fingerprints left!
The fireplace mantle was thanks to the help of hubby. I had to tell him how talented he was and cheer him on but it got done. I couldn't do it without him!

Believe it or not my hubs put the letters to spell men and some lady thought it was hilarious and had to have it to put over her hubs man cave. Once again thanks hubby!

 The chicken coop coffee table was a hit everyone loved it and it went home with someone who couldn't stop coming by to look at it. Glad it went to a good home to be loved! Sometimes I feel like you put a lot of time and effort into these projects and want them to go to good homes where they will be loved. 
The lovely armoire was the first thing to sell.
Now that it is all done I feel happy and relieved to have a little breather. Now I have a few free days to get ready for the holidays. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones and friends. Bring on the turkey! Traci

8 comments:

  1. You had some wonderful pieces. Glad you had success. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You have been busy! So many great treasures! Love your banners. I making the same in a mini version for my tree this year!!! Cute. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great array of items.....love the chicken coop coffee table, inspired me to try that with the one i have in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a successful show! Your items look great, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea to use the chicken coop as a table!

    Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH-WOW! Traci, your stuff is the best!!! How I wish I could have been there to get my hands on some of it! I saw so many awesome things...what a hard worker and talented girl you are!

    I know what you mean about all the work and limiting shows. It's the hardest work I've ever done. My daughters and I used to do them here and after several shows, my daughter who lives in Boise decided to open a shop so instead of doing shows we could sell there. It was a great time! Then when she became a mom she decided to close the store and we all decided that we were SO done : ) but it was a great time of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shabby Gal! Thank you for being my 1000th follower on Boogieboard Cottage! I really like your blog too and I'm now following you back. Merry Christmas, Mary :O)

    ReplyDelete