Wednesday, October 3, 2012

How do they do it?

In this big wide world of blogging it never ceases to amaze me these women who have these amazing blogs with amazing posts several times a week and have families to care for. How do they do it?






  I feel like a small fish in a big pond. I barely have time to do half of what I want to do. If I do do something exciting I think after the fact   "oh should of took pics!" I can barely figure out this new blogger thing! Then everyone talks about watermarks,Linky's,truncating (not sure I spelled it right!) or adding arrows to photo's. Don't get the wrong idea I totally admire these women! They are some of the most creative and funny women I have ever met!I just have a lot to learn about here in blogland! I guess I'm so out of the latest and greatest. I really want to be one of the hip and cool bloggers but I'm not!Yet anyway! My pictures are mediocre at best. Then how do you find time to leave comments on everyone elses blogs? I'm just curious if any one else feels this way sometimes? I guess I'm just having a hard time trying to juggle it all. I did find time to do a couple things this week.
Got a hutch painted,

 Made a burlap table runner
 

Remember the grey french table? Well the chairs sold almost immediately.So I had to scrounge up some others to go with it. These are what I did.

 The two end chairs were recovered with a muslin fabric and the
graphic was ironed on them.
 
 
 
 
 It has sold now. So not to bad of a week! Maybe someday I will figure out how to be a super blogger! Traci
 
I will be over ay Katherines corner Thursday blog hop Katherines Corner      Where Susan from Must love junk is cohosting.
 
P.S I may have figured out the truncating thing!

9 comments:

  1. I think you are doing just fine. My kids are grown but I babysit and have my grandkids alot. But, I spend way too much time on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you are doing awesome as well! Your furniture always looks so amazing! But i completely know where you are coming from - but a lot of those bloggers, blog for a living and thats there job. I can barely post once a month anymore - way too much going on! And so much of it is a learning process, you just have to get in your own routine and learn the whole thing at your own pace, it will all come :) I am horrible at leaving comments, but i always check your blog for updates - your work is super cute! Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing wonderful, don't be so hard on yourself. I think the work your doing is beautiful. I hope someday I can have several of the pieces you've done decorating the inside of my house and the outdoor living room. You are a talented young lady and I truly hope you continue to explore. Beautiful work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I love your updates and it doesn't matter how often you post I am a true fan of your blog! But you know this already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know just what you mean Traci! I don't how some can blog everyday --heck--or even once a week. I can barely get one a month done and then get everybody that I love visited. When I first started I was so eager and blogged several times a week, but then I prioritized and realized that I needed to spend much less time on the computer and more time doing things in my home.
    Don't you worry Traci, you will find the right balance that is right for you.
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I decided a long time ago that I may never be one of THE BIG bloggers.
    Oh well, I must be true to myself! Yes, I'd like more followers, more viewers, more this and that BUT I work full time and am tired after a
    days work so I do the best that I can.
    You are doing a fine job. Keep it up!

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They do not tell us everything! You are great! No worries kid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're doing just fine! I work part time, am Nana 2-3 times a week, have massive migraines and fibro, so I know what you mean. Sometimes I don't even feel like turning on the computer, much less crafting or cooking, but I try to at least visit my followers and those I follow. I just do what I can, when I can. You did great on your projects!! I'm still in the learning curve on a lot of the blogging computer stuff - seems like something new comes out every day that seems imperative to grow your blog. I'm not sure how other bloggers "do it all" either, but your blog looks great!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yours looks wonderful, my Dear! I tried to post daily at first, but reality finally set in, and now I get one or two posts per week, it seems!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete