Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Monday

I can hardly believe how fast that weekend went! It was a blur for sure! I did get this cute table and chair set done which I think would be adorable in an eat in kitchen!

I had originally planned on staining the top but ran into another veneer top that I sanded to far. You think I would learn! So I came up with this finish on top.

I had purchased these chairs a while back and had debated where to use them. I think they look super with the table. I covered the seats with this adorable fabric found at Hobby Lobby.
 I painted the set in ASCP in cream. Which in my opinion is kinda on the yellow side.
 Did the now infamous frech typography on top! Isn't that pumpkin the cutest ever? Got it at a flea market I went to.
 I love the sweet curves on the table too! My dear Mr.SN saved this from going into the trash! He is starting to get it!! I was so proud of him!
Hope you all had a great weekend! Go be creative! Traci

I will be sharing over at Metamorphis Monday

6 comments:

  1. I think it came out really cute! and love the top finish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute table...and chairs! The top is really what makes it so interesting. I love the seat covers, especially the fabric. Great job! Stopping by from Met Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute set and the transformation looks great...where are the before pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table is so amazingly cute. Nice job.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set, awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Love the chairs especially. Ohh...and that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete