Thursday, October 25, 2012

Blue and cream Hutch

I can hardly believe it is Thursday this week. Seems time just flies by whether your having fun or not! I got a lot of projects done this week but I'm only sharing one. We have a big show coming up in a few weeks and I kinda want to keep things under wraps!
Last weekend Hubs and I got away to celebrate our second anniversary. We went to Galena and stayed in a fabulous B&B. It is called Ryan's mansion. Very nice and they served amazing delicious breakfasts!

As usual I wait til no one is around to snap our pic so the lovely arm stretch pic!



This mansion  was amazing with beautiful rooms! I truly did not want to come home after this stay! A girl can get used to this kind of treatment!

Well needless to say I did come home. I got this hutch done and ready for a new home!!

As you can see it was a boring 60's blonde hutch! Which I painted and shabbied into this!








I will be sharing over at:
Transformation-thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage
redoux interiors

9 comments:

  1. Super job, huge transformation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful B&B. The icing would have been a ghost or two.

    Wonderful job the hutch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Traci! You make such a cute couple! And your hutch transformation is wonderful!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your hubs are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful what a little paint and elbow grease can do? Looks great!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Αmazіng blog! Is your theme custom made oг ԁid
    you downloаԁ іt from somewhere?

    A design liκe yours with a few simρle tωeeks would гeally make my blog stand out.
    Pleaѕe let me know where you got your theme.
    Cheеrs

    Lоοk аt my homepagе bad credit secured loans

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you create this site yourself?
    Please reply back as Iím planning to create my own personal blog and would love to learn
    where you got this from or just what the theme is named.
    Thanks!

    My website - free-press-release-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! This article couldnít be written
    any better! Looking through this post reminds me
    of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this.
    I most certainly will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he
    will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    Look at my web-site ... interesting news

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, its nice article on the topic of media print, we all know media is a impressive source of data.


    My web-site - http://100dayloanreviews.com

    ReplyDelete