Monday, August 13, 2012

Shabby Hutch Heaven

This is my latest hutch I have done. I think it is Shabby hutch heavenly! I hope you all agree! I bought it at an auction for small sum. It was a boring 60's maple hutch. I then painted it a very creamy almost yellow white. Then shabbied it up and then rubbed stain all over. Voila! It turned into this Shabby Beauty!



I love it! So much I want it in my dining room. Oh did I say that out loud? Alright back to reality I will sell it! That is the business I'm in right?  Have a lovely day! Traci

9 comments:

  1. Turned out gorgeous!! Definitely 'heavenly'! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!! oh, I do that all the time, want to keep everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooooooooooooooooo shabbilicious!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!! : ) thanks so much for sharing and thanks for visiting : ) sending tons of hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really pretty! The creamy yellow color was a fantastic choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hutch. I think someday I will have you do an entire house for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. After exploring a number of the articles on your web site, I truly appreciate your
    way of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking
    back soon. Please visit my web site as well and tell me your opinion.


    Here is my web page :: latest world news

    ReplyDelete
  7. I needed to thank you for this fantastic read!
    ! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you book marked
    to look at new stuff you postÖ

    Stop by my web blog w3gyanguru.com

    ReplyDelete