Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Burlap cuffs and Baseball bracelets

Good Tuesday morning to everyone! It is still blazing hot in Iowa I wanted to take a minute to share with you a small project I have done.
My son's GF made these adorable burlap cuffs for me to sale! I'm stealing this one for me! LOL



I made these myself out of old baseballs! I saw them when I went to Roundtop TX show. They are so fun to wear if you love bling like I do!!! I'm thinking these would be super easy to sell online.....

I also wanted to show you a coffee table Me and my mother-in-law made and sold at my show last weekend. It was something we kinda struggled with because it was the first time we had to do mitered corners but after several attempts and a few bad words we figured it out! We felt so smart! LOL
We used some old barn wood we got and a an old wire chicken cage. We plan on doing a couple more.  i think it would look great on a patio or maybe a sun room. So what do you think?
Traci

4 comments:

  1. What cute ideas...the coffee table is so darling...and love the cuff.
    Sorry to here it is still hot down there...our summer has been filled with rain. I wish I could send you some. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute blingy yummies. Love the "baseball" cuffs.
    Your table is great too.

    M:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again--i have been busy and behind at the same time.
    I didn't acknowledge you for awarding a Liebster award to me and I am very sorry. :( Check out my sidebar--three pics down.

    I do appreciate you thinking of me.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently started making the baseball cuff bracelets too, love them! Would you mind sharing how you fasten yours? From what I can see, it looks like something magnetic maybe; I've tried several different fastners on mine and haven't come across one that would rate a 10 on a scale of 1-10! :) Thanks, and "happy crafting"!

    ReplyDelete