Thursday, June 28, 2012

I have been awarded the leibster award

One of my sweet followers from  http://numberfiftythree.blogspot.com/ Angela nominated me for the leibster award.  The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. According to Angela's post, Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
If you have never seen her blog it is fun amd she is crafty!
As part of the nomination, Angela asked me to share five random facts about myself. So here they are:



  1. I was a hairdresser for 15 years before I became a full time painter.
  2. I have two brothers, one does some acting in commercials and small budget films/ My other brother has two kids and such a good single dad! So if anyone knows any single gals in mid 30"s he is a great guy!(He would kill me  he saw this! LOL)
  3. I love off the beat movies on netflix that you have never heard of but are different then mainstream movies. Believe me I have watched some strange ones!
  4. The older I get the less OCD I have become. When the kids were young everything had to be a certain way and would stress myself out over silly things! I don't anymore I let so many things slide by that would of drove the younger me bonkers!
  5. I'm scared of water and failed swim lessons because I refused to put my head under water.


      So after much debate I nominate these blogs for the Leibster award. If  you have never checked them out please do so!

   1.227northstreet
   2.413sparrowlane
   3.avintagefarmwife
   4.countrydream1
   5.knottooshabbyfurnishings
  


1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog (you can right-click on the Liebster label from my page, save it to your computer, then save to your blog).
4. Present The Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.


Thanks for stopping in and please visit these blogs I nominated! We all have to start somewhere! Traci





6 comments:

  1. Well, aren't you a sweetie?! Thank you so much for this award-my first. I am thinking right now of 5 bloggers I will be glad to nominate. I will let you know when my post goes up. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me tooo....and I was going to do a piece...and I have to clean up the upstairs where I sell my stuff....You definitly deserve this shout out...wow and congrats...your page viesw 35,127 wow...me less then 2,000 but I am building I still have so much to do...and girl where in Iowa..do you know Sioux City...and Hawarden...every year we hit Hawarden as my Hubs and my dearest inlaws who I loved dearly Are buried their...love corn in July...no where else is it this green or this high

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via Angela at number 53 blog. Congrats on your award, have enjoyed browsing thru! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to visit me!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two brothers, and one of mine is an actor too!
    Congrats on your Leibster :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award and thank you for nominating me! My post about the award if up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love finding more out about you!Congratulations on your award and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete