Sunday, May 27, 2012

Curves are a good thing

This weekend I finished those curvy french looking chairs with the matching table.I picked this up at Goodwill. I saw it on a Thursday went home debated about it then Friday morning went back hoping it would still be there!Luckily it was! I think this has been my most favorite project maybe because I did it the way I would love to have it. If I could keep it! Of course I have a beautiful table and chair set.(which Mr. SN bought me a couple Christmas's ago and I think he would have a heart attack if I got rid of it!) So this set has to find a new home.

I just love everything about it. The curviness of the legs ,the details to the edges, and even the size of it. It extends to 94" long! Would make a great entertaining table.




 Wouldn't you just love to sit here a spell? I didn't want to put it back in the shop!
I recovered seats in a muslin fabric
So what do you all think?

Have a safe and fun long weekend!
Traci

10 comments:

  1. I think it's absolutely fabulous!!!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous. Wish I had something like that in the gazebo out back. I think I need to fly you out as an interior/exterior designer. Love all the little touches. Keep up the good work little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is fabulous! You did such a professional upholstery job! thank you for telling me about your experience with CL...I am going to give it a try, you have a shop so you know what a hassle it will be to redo my whole booth to make it fit, even if I took some of the lace panels out!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!! Traci this redo is truly amazing. I so wish I lived near you, because I would love to have this in my home. Perfect in every way my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful makeover, I love this set, so pretty. Here from Shabby Creek's party and now following. Would love for you to visit and follow me too :)

    Hugs, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great find! The seats look perfect for the chairs. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job! What talent you have -- this kind of stuff is what ignites a spark of creativity and inspiration in the rest of us wannabe's.

    Bravo.

    ReplyDelete