Thursday, May 10, 2012

Back on the creative roll

Well, even though I wanted to be a bum and do nothing for awhile longer I have been forced to return to creating. Not that it's a bad thing. I finally cleaned out and organized my workspace. It feels so much better knowing where things are and not tripping over things I have drug home anymore! So I guess getting that all done has pushed back into the creative mode.

I redid a vanity painted and decoupaged fabric onto the drawer fronts.

I painted an ironing board and did the french typography on it. I like doing these they are fun!



I painted an old gate and put more french graphics on it. I think I may have an addiction to this french typography thing!

I have the cutest desk I got at a garage sale that I just painted today.Here is the before but, I will reveal the finished product later. Sorry about the blurry pic!
This pic was also before the big clean-up so ignore messiness in back




I also found time to do a project for my front door.
I was out curb shopping when I drove past a house with a similar one and went out and got everything to create my own front door umbrella! I get a lot of compliments on it. Please ignore the ugly front door which I hope to be paining another color besides the ever popular hunter green of 1990.
Speaking of curb finds here are a few things I found.



I couldn't remove the second pic of dresser without it erasing almost all my post. What is up with that? Well I will be checking back in to show you some more of  what I do to these curb finds! Hope you are all having a great week! Traci



5 comments:

  1. As usual great finds why can't I be so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea with the ironing board. Was it made of wood?

    Michele
    Pearl 13.1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your ironing board at the Graphic's Fairy and had to pop over! It's super fantastic!!! LOVE all of your furniture--you are so incredibly talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog via Miss Mustard Seed and I LOVE that vanity! The fabric is calling my name, could you happen to tell me where you purchased it or who it's by? I'd be so appreciative!

    ReplyDelete