Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wedding Pictures

This last Friday night my baby boy got married! It was bittersweet. I'm happy he has found someone who truly loves him and will care for him as much as he does her.
I cried a bit it was memories flooding me. How fast it all went. Seems like yesterday he was a happy go lucky kid. Always with a smile and a sweet thing to say that made my day.
So here are some pics to share with you all. These are pics I took. I was kinda mad at my camera that day because some of the pics were so blurry, I think I have figured it all out now though! After the important day of course!

Bride getting beautified

She looked so petty when done! Her sister did our hair.

This is her mom,sis and me. I felt very pale next to theses tan people!
These are my two boys the one on the left is my oldest. He decided to shave his head one week before the wedding, Her mom and her were not pleased! He had nice blonde hair it was his thing! Oh well it could always be worse! No My youngest son doesn't wear those glasses really. They were my oldest son's gf 's and he thought it was funny. I did too!

I thought my hair looked fabulous!









The cake was so cute I thought!

The happy couple.

Her and her nieces sooo cute!

Just a quiet moment before the ceremony.

The classic tugging of the groom into the church!

Here is all us ladies. Doesn't her grandma look like Betty White? She is so funny too!

I love this shot!

MR.SN and me. Sad thing is I don't think I got any pics of my dress full on.

They smeared each other good!

So there you have it their beautiful day. It went wonderfully! They are off to Cancun where they want to do a ceremony on the beach too. So jealous I'm not going! Her parents are and her sister. It was just such short notice for me because the original date was in June but they moved it up. So notenough time for me to plan it in. I think she got anxious! No, no rand babies yet!! LOL 
I just wish them a lifetime of happiness and joy! Traci

7 comments:

  1. They are a beautiful couple! And your hair turned out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute couple! Yes, grandma is a dead ringer for Betty White, how funny!! My son is getting married in November and I had never thought until right now how it could be sad, but yes it will be a little sad...Sniff, sniff...Don't get me started. BTW you look way to young to have grown kids!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of a beautiful couple!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks wonderful! I did a double take because I thought SHE was Betty White!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pictures are great. They look happy. Young love is a beautiful thing. I hope they have a lifetime of happiness. Be proud. You looked beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traci,
    what a gorgeous couple they make and they look so happy! You look wonderful with your updo, too. Glad you had a good day!

    ♥charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Traci,
    Congratulations to the very handsome couple. Wishing them all the very best. You all looked absoulutely wonderful that day.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete