Sunday, March 11, 2012

Latest Show

Well My friend Deb and i just finished another local show here this weekend. It is called Urban Finds. It was so fun and a bit different then the usual shows we do. They started it on Friday night they had wine out for customers to sip while they shopped. Which I think may have helped with sales!I locked my keys in my car on Friday night and my camera was in there so I didn't get pics of some the cool new things I did because they sold before I got my keys out!   LOL So here is what I did capture.

This little suitcase was a fun piece to do.
These angel wings are one new thing I'm doing. These are collaged the other pair was chippy and painted. Didn't get a pic in time sorry.

This little beauty I didn't want to take! It sold almost instantly!











So there you have it. We met so many great people! This is what I love about this business is the people you meet!Now I only have two weeks before we head to Roundtop TX! Soo excited to do the big show there! Traci

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love looking at peoples shows,Oh what great things! I am doing my first one in April. I see you have a tote hanging on the fence LOL! How did they sell, did you bring many, can I ask what you priced them at? I am thinking of doing up a bunch for the show I am doing...Thank you

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excitng times for you!
    Good luck on your show in TX.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun!!! i do think you will sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing so much! I am excited to have found your blog through Debbie Doos :) I am your newest follower :)
    Make it a great day!
    Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

    ReplyDelete