Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bag Lady

I did some bags this week that I shamelessly stole from The Polka Dot Closet! If you haven't checked out her page it is a must! She is so creative and has so many ideas! So if you get a chance check out Carols blog!

Anyway these bags are so easy and cute! You buy them at Walmart they come three to a pack for $5.99. Then decorated them up! So check them out.






You night be asking yourself there should be six bags? Well I may have stolen one for myself......

This has been a busy weekend! My son got married on Friday night. It was a beautiful wedding! They seem so happy to be young and in love! I promise to post pics later tonight when I have more time! Have a great day! Traci

2 comments:

  1. Those are very cute. You deserve to have one since you created them.
    Congratulations to the happy couple. Blessings and prayers for their marriage!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Your little boy is quite the stud! Your hair was fabulous!
    I loved the picture with the Bride, Groom, and their dog. I also love those purses! Congrats, looks like your son picked a beauitul woman to be his bride.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete