Wednesday, February 15, 2012

On a roll

I feel like I'm maybe getting somewhere. Where that is I can't say. Ever have those days? You are working on things at a good pace yet it feels like your not getting there as fast as you hoped. I can only do what I can!

This is a hall tree hubs and I built. Not loving the cushion but I figure if they don't love it they can recover or do what they want. Sewing isn't my forte'.

Here is the bench all finished. I think I did an ok job blending the seat in with the back and sides.
So my friends this is what I did today. Hopefully I will get some more energy tomorrow! Only nine days left til first show. Traci

8 comments:

  1. What great pieces of furniture! You and your husband are great designers and carpenters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! You DID get a lot done, you are too hard on yourself :)

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful!!!!
    When is your son's wedding? did you get a dress from shabby apple?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is wedding is March 2nd,no i didn't get one from Shabby Apple. Had this fear of buying something online then it not work out! LOL

      Delete
  4. Wow Traci,
    Awesome pieces...You did a great job on both of them. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great job, I need that bench. I guess I will have to drive up and go shopping. :)......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love both of them, that bench is fabulous!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pieces turned out so great Traci. WOW, are you a talented girl!!! I love them both and the pieces in your previous post!
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete