Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Why is it we seem to love Valentine's Day? I think if you are a dreamer like me it makes you hopeful. Being the romantic that I'am I love the hopefulness that this day brings. Not that I expect anything lavish but just the thoughtfulness of a card or some candy is always nice too. Wether you are married,dating or single, My hope for you is you get some kind of love today! No matter how grand or small it may be. Do you have any special plans? Have a great day! Traci

4 comments:

  1. Oh how very sweet Traci. A very Happy Valentine's Day to you too my friend. My hubby asked for the day off today to spend with me...It was a surprise...How sweet is that? Sending you a big hug.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines!! Thankyou for visiting my blog, looks like we love the same things, i smiled when I saw you got your own saw. Ive been working in the shop for years and people use to just die when they found me using power tools. Its awesome and certainly the way to get things done. Have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day!!!!!! Hope yours was special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been very busy!
    We had a wonderful dinner at home for the big day
    and we have a date for tonight!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete