Monday, January 16, 2012

Getting Busy

I have some exciting news to share! I have decided to start doing shows with a friend of mine. The booth I rent is really taking off so my friend convinced me to try doing shows she does them and does very well at them. She is the one I  wrote about that had the barn bonanza that I so loved!She let me come out on Saturday to go through her barn and grounds and pick stuff for free to work on! She says she has so much she will never get to it all.  So next month we will do a local one in Des Moines. In March we are going to Roundtop,TX. That show is A BIG one we will be there for 10 days! Poor hubby will have to fend for himself!
It will be hard though to work the show and not want to spend everything I make while there!
                                                      This is a collage I made last week and already sold!
Here is one of my necklaces I made recently. Lots of bling!


So this means lots of work I really gotta buckle down! Painting furniture, make some more collages,make more necklaces and come up with some more creative things. Well I will take pictures and try to get better about updating and sharing! Hope you all have a great and productive week! Traci

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Sounds like you are going to be a busy one. Good Luck.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete