Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The French Revolution

So you may have noticed everything is Parisian style right now. I like it so I decided to start doing some French items to sale.


This bar stool was a freebie gotta love that! I shabbied it up and added the Eiffel tower graphic on the seat it is so cute pics don't do it justice!

This little cutie I love how it turned out!


It says Paris love NO.5 I can't wait to sell it!


This little shutter shelf I made turned out so sweet!
Well I wanted to share the latest things I had worked on. I wish I had somewhere better to photograph but with it being winter I don't want to drag them in and out of house. I have been thinking of painting a wall out in my workshop so I would at least have a better backdrop. We will see depends on how worn out I get from creating! I will check back in soon as there are some things I need to rephotograph. Take care! Traci

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these items you have been making! Just gorgeous!
    Blogger drives me crazy, I realized when I saw the three comments you left that you didn't mean to do that :)

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete