Thursday, January 19, 2012

A few pieces to share

The last few days I have been slaving away in my shop where I create,paint and collage. So thought I would share a few of the items.I really am blessed that I can do what I love and create!


Her is an old window shelf I made.






An old chair made into a shelf and maybe towel rack.
A little french table

A table all shabbied up





I wish I had a beautiful place to stage these pieces but it is winter in Iowa and I'm not dragging them into the house to photograph!
I have been acquiring tools and I must say I'm loving playing with power tools! Hubs shudders at the thought of me using them but good so far! I still have all my fingers! LOL
Traci





4 comments:

  1. Nice pieces! Looks like things at the shop are going great good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks great. Super job.
    Thanks for coming by Dreaming--come again soon.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A temporary solution might be to hang fabric with thumb tacks or even a drapery rod high on the wall for your photo shoots. Easy to remove! I love what you are doing and I especially love your shed!

    ReplyDelete