Friday, September 2, 2011

Our new home

Well most of the boxes are in and I have been cleaning like a mad woman! We bought a house built in 1895. There is a lot of work to be done! A lot of the character has been sadly remuddled! Oh but we have plans and big ideas. That being said will see how far we get with our shoestring budget! One room is actually decent that is the living room I only had to paint the fireplace and the walls so I will show you those pics willingly!

I just bought that white buffet  (may have over paid for it but shh don't tell hubby!)and love it! Just need to convince hubby to get a flat screen!
This is the fireplace
I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday and got the lanterns and flameless candles with a remote for half price! Love them!
Well you have seen it hope you enjoyed it. I still have a few things to hang and bring in. All in good time! Have a wonderful Labor day weekend! Traci

4 comments:

  1. looks really good, love the white fire place. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks terrific!
    Love the colors!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty ! Flameless candles with a remote great find!? I've always loved the way you use those pops of color in your spaces.

    ReplyDelete