Thursday, May 26, 2011

I've been on vacation

I have been on a vacation of sorts,from blogging. I'm not sure what is going on with me lately but just not feeling it. It might be from all that is going on in my life right now I'm not sure. I don't feel motivated to write,create, or much else. Don't feel bad for me just a funk. It will pass! I feel very sensitive and prickly. Cry at the drop of a hat. God forbid it is something hormonal! One never knows at this wonderful age in life. I just wanted to stop by and let you know I'm here reading other blogs just not sharing. Hopefully when summer decides to finally grace it's presence I will get out of this emotional blanket I have wrapped myself in. I feel I owed you all the honesty and not have you wondering what has happened to me. I'll be back soon! Traci  

8 comments:

  1. ...and we will be here. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you. As Gail said we are here and will be.

    Take Care.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. smooches little girl

    We've all been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Traci!

    Sorry to read about your funk. Yeah, summer will snap you out of it.

    I hear you changed your music. I love what's playing just now, too!

    Hope you're well, Shabby Gal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking out the rest of your playlist. Love that Relient K song, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, this Anberlin song.. holy crap. Why don't you just upload your iPod to me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, feel better. I hate funks. I'll be here whenever you're ready to come back. Take your time and breathe deep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness Traci...Just yesterday I was thinking about you and your mom and wanted to come visit, but the day just flew by...This morning I saw that you had been over for a visit and left me a comment...What a sweet coincidence. Anyways, love the picture of you and your mom. Keeping her, you and your family in prayer. Your shop looks great...Oh, and about my tissue paper peonies...I'm thinking of posting a tutorial. So stay tune. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete