Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring is really here!

I truly believe spring is here! The grass is turning green and I have seen a few bulbs spring up. I have also seen people wearing shorts and other things they probably shouldn't be wearing.
Okay so maybe that was wrong

Anyway I have been going like crazy with the shop. I have been doing more shopping,dumpster diving,sanding,and painting then I ever imagined! It is good though keeps me out of trouble! Here is a recent piece I scored off craigslist for $50.00. It is a very large buffet. Sorry I forgot to take a before pic. It was dark and scary! Here is the beauty now! Hopefully it will sell fast because I'm sure you remember me saying the shop is small so space is limited. 



So hope you all are enjoying spring wherever you are! Traci

15 comments:

  1. Its a great piece I would use it as an entertainment center its the cutest! You have a great eye!Glad things are going so great in the new shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wasband and I had that very piece years ago! He had repurposed it to be a media cabinet way back in the 70s. He was way ahead of his time.

    I seriously am so happy for you and sooooo envious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear that your shop is quite the success!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 50 bucks!!!! it is great....i love the new paint job! keep it up girl.....i love havn a shop via u.....i can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the buffet! That picture (of the...ladies) is SO WRONG on so many levels but it really made me laugh out loud with your comment next to it!! :) Very funny.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fifty bucks? That's great. Man, I wish I had an eye for deals like that. I always wind up paying retail or else buying crap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love it...I have one almost the same...and painted it white...hugs for a great day...spring is on her way. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful...I love it! ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  9. That should sell quick! It's awesome. Much to my chagrin, I bought an old ugly dark buffet in November, and it's STILL not painted!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS! What a transformation! Great job!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH! Love the craigs list find!! So cute and grat transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a grand transformation girl. Your gonna treasure that one!

    Great job!

    God bless ya and have a super day sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful piece, great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome find Traci! Love the color. I'm sure it'll sell as fast as you put it in your shop. Great job.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete