Sunday, April 17, 2011

Curb Shopping

Today was a close by towns city wide clean up. So what's a gal to do but con hubby into coming along to drive the truck! I managed to find a few treasures. One small side table,an end of a vintage crib,an extra large rotted out chair which I think could be lovely in a garden,two old vintage suitcases in perfect condition and the hangers that go with it still intact, and one small stepladder. Of course hubby refused to get out of truck! Guess he was to embarassed! I know if I would of found something heavy he would of helped maybe.
So all in all a pretty fruitful day! 




I wanted to show you all some Easter tags I made to sell.

Also the cabinet all in place at the shop ready to sell!



Here is another collage I made I'm getting a little collage crazy I know! They are just so fun to be creative!

A couple more photos of my son and his adorable girlfriend all dressed up for prom and one with me.



I teased them that they looked like Ken and Barbie

Yes he is tall he is 6'4!



                                    Traci

11 comments:

  1. the pic with you and your son is adorable. it looks like you have some sweet things to sell in your shop, too. love the cabinet and the collage.

    have an excellent week.
    xo
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! Forget it that cabinet if I was anywhere near you would sooo be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two are adorable.

    I want your new suitcases! I have an addiction to old luggage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are super woman! I am amazed at all that you create! By the way, your son and girlfriend are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable photo..yes they do look like Ken and Barbie....in a good way!

    You did get a good load of treasures...hugs to you my friend. oxxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had fun on your treasure hunt. Mr. Ken just loves to drive me around when our city does this.
    It's coming up too!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Traci...

    Lovely to meet you. So glad you popped by.

    Loved reading about the dumpster diving. I think my diving days are over now, I don't need another broken leg.... but it's a great way to haul stuff home, right?

    Wonderful photo of your son, his girl, and you... How pretty her prom dress is.

    Have a blessed Easter.

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, they are so cute!!! they do look like ken and barbie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhh, Prom...Sadly I never got to go to mine :-( What a hansome looking couple.

    By the way, thank you so much for your birthday wishes for my mom. She says thank you too.

    Have a wonderful Easter.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know you've been putting in some long hard work, but seriously, you have the funnest life ever! I've always wanted to open a country craft store, but I never would, so I'm in awe of you and your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was at a sandwich shop and heard the song that plays on your blog every time I come. Totally reminded me of you!

    ReplyDelete