Friday, March 4, 2011

The Shabby Nest

So here are the pics of the store. As you can tell it is small but perfect for starting out.







This desk sold the first day! So now trying to finish a project to put in there.                                 


This little area is one of my favs. I tend to love cherries.

Here is the fireplace mantle we made and the big red chalkboard I made sold the first day too it hung above fireplace. I guess that's the name of the game though rearranging and replacing.

 My desk and work station I wish could of been a little bigger kinda limiting when painting or creating and trying to keep room for customers to check out.

So now you have the grand tour. It has been really good the past three days! I have already made my rent. Not bad! I just have to keep on top of replacing and creating.



An update on my mom she made it good through her surgery but the biopsy came back that the mass was cancerous. They removed all they could see but those type of cancers grow tennacles and spread down into the tissue. They are going to run some more tests to see if it has spread anywhere else in the body. She will have to have radiation and chemo both. So she still has a lot to get through but we just keep praying and trying to stay positive. Traci

6 comments:

  1. I surely enjoyed the grand tour! You have done a lovely job in setting your shop up. I wish you much success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shop looks so cozy if i wasn't on the other side of the world i would come to have a look ,good luck in future.Hope things turn out well for your mum.Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling shop.

    I'm thinking the best for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the shop it look's great! I'm happy to finally get to see it :)
    So sorry to hear about your mother, hope everything goes well.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Traci,
    Please know that your mom, dad, you and your family are in my heart, thoughts and prayers. Hope everything goes well. Stay strong my friend. BTW, your little shop is looking good.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete