Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More Shop pics

Ok, so here are the additional pics of some new things at the shop. I made this Happy Easter banner the other day. Had just hung it and a lady wanted it, so I obliged.

Thought these little bunnies were adorable!


Started making these fun burlap pillows. Love this little sewing table! Very springy color.














Another pillow I have a lot of free time so I sew quite a bit. I'm sure I will get tired of it sooner or later as we know my love hate relationship with it!


More signs! People love them but have only sold a couple and only asking $14.00 so I don't know!

 Love this black sewing table! Got it for a song and a dance! Painted it and voila!
Another pillow! Great old bedspread I found at an estate sale.






Made this banner for the front door so people would know what's inside had a lot of peeping tom's! LOL














Here is one of the latest collages a lady wants a larger one so I will have to get busy on that.


Lots of rose plates seem to be my specialty they gravitate to me. 

 The collage that says it all about me! So hope you enjoyed the pics. I'm currently vegging on my couch and planning on doing a lot of nothing tonight. Traci

4 comments:

  1. Oh wonderful! If I ever make it out your way I really really do have to come shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So my beauty in your shop...wish I lived close by...I spy some pieces I would love to have. Hugs. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good! Love the rose plates, and that sewing table!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Traci,
    Your shop is full of beautiful treasures...It looks awesome. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete