Thursday, March 10, 2011

Collages

I have been busily creating at my shop trying to keep myself occupied. I made this collage first and enjoyed it so much . 

I made this one a couple of days ago and sold it yesterday. I loved the way it turned out. I plan on making another one today as it was very popular. I have to say I have a new passion! It is so fun to create! Well I better get a move on. Small update on my mom she is now home and doing great! She has a couple weeks before she starts her treatments. She is staying so positive! I'm so proud of her. Continue to keep the prayers going please! Check out my facebook we have posted a fundraiser to help cover some expenses any help would be Greatly appreciated! Traci 

7 comments:

  1. it is fun and a great stress reliever to create......i m so glad u r doing well. Because u like to create and will sometimes have some slow days n the shop .......u should try ETSY for ur smalls.....things u make and vintage goods. It is cheaper then ebay and shops do really well on there. I always have more luck selling there then my expensive website. U r already takn pics for ur blog so its sort of like that..u do not have to resize pics and its VERY easy to list an item....TRY it..u might get hooked!

    U r livn my dream...girl. I m soooo hapy for u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those, especially the second one. I'm sure they will be hugely popular!

    I'm so jealous of your creative talent.

    I'm sorry about your mom. I hope the fundraiser is a huge success. I'm sure just seeing the support will be a huge boost to your mom's spirits as she begins this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collages are great, and I am glad to hear that your mom is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's it going in the store? Post more store photos if you could. I'd love to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news! Glad your shop is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those collages, so creative and pretty!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the collages Traci...My favorite has to be the one with the nest. Great job.

    I'm glad to hear your mom is home and doing well...Keeping you all in prayer.

    Have a awesome week.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete