Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A store for me!











Well I have some exciting news! It all kinda just fell into place, I will be opening a store within the next three weeks! It will be called "Shabby Nest" I will sell antiques,Shabby decor and some built pieces by Mr.SN, my son and me!

Here is the building it will be ran out of . Not super huge but a great place to get a start!

We were working on some items today building furiously! I'm very pleased with how it is all going. Tomorrow I have to go paint a lot of it. I bought a sprayer so that should make it go faster! I sure do hope. Right now I'm sitting in my jammies typing this absolutely exhausted! I promise to keep you up to date and post pics of some of the things when all done! Right now I'm going to see how I can get out of cooking dinner. Traci

15 comments:

  1. a heart felt congratulations to you! i wish you much happiness and many, many, sales in your store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done, you! i can't wait to hear all about it, and live vicariously through your fun posts. best of luck!

    xo
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..u will b livin my dream..u go girl! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very exciting! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you Trac! Cant wait to see how you add your personal touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! i just read the flower patch farmgirl and she told us to pray for the person who left a comment directly above us on thursday. i just wanted to pop on over and let you know that you're the person i'll be praying for. i'll have to come back and peek through your blog later!! we have homeschooling to do! congrats on being a newlywed and your store!!! oh, i would love to have my own store!

    ~tiff

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry, i might not have been clear. when we all commented to win the cuff and to say how we were being brave...you were the commenter above me! and, i'm supposed to pray for you tomorrow (thursday). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo, you go girl. Best of luck to ya, I just know it's gonna be great!!!

    I just had to snoop at your pics of the wonderful couples below. Cute!!!

    I see your havin' the same problem with the Shabby buttons I did. Photobucket seemed to have kicked 'em off. You can go back in and reload the new script. All the old buttons are still there.

    God bless ya and I pray your new adventure is most prosperous sweetie!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting! Best of luck to you. Can't wait to see pics of the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations...that is sooooo exciting my friend. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Traci, congrats on making your dreams a reality...well, maybe it's not your dream...or maybe it is, but it's something to be so proud of. I look forward to hearing about it! Antiques really are something people are into. I can feel success written all over you and your endevour!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness...I'm so excited for you!! That is one of my absolute dreams!!! Yay for you my dear friend =) Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super news--hope all goes as you invision.

    Good Luck!

    Happy Valentine's Day!


    Melinda

    ReplyDelete