Monday, February 14, 2011

A Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek of what We have busily building.We made  the frames then added the paint and embellishments.
This is an old frame turned into a chalkboard.



This is a shelf with beadboard in the back and painted shabby chic.


This is the top of a bench we built and embellished.

One of the other frames I think this is ny favorite!


Another shelf you can hang on the wall and put kids books or whatever your fancy. It got painted greenn like the frame above and shabbied out. So I'm excited to get some feedback like or not? Thanks Traci

9 comments:

  1. You have been very busy! Everything looks great. Hope that you are having a lovely Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the neat things you are doing...don't you just love making something great out of simple things, other peoples things they no longer want? So glad I stopped by to visit your nest...
    Happy Valentines Day...
    Blessing,
    Shug

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving everything!! Can't wait to see more :) Happy Valentine's day Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all of the shabby things you've made! Those frames are adorable and especially like the chalkboard! Thanks for visiting! Happy Valentine's Day!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the things youre doin as well. Will you do an Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. that shade of green is yummy....hope all is well and store preparations are going great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I think everything looks great!! I love the green.The frame turned out fantastic.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is amazing...I have a huge chalkboard so simlar to the one you have in the image..what fun you must be having. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl you have been showin' off your creativity and talent again. I'm quite smitten with the little love frame. Just adore the look.

    God bless ya and have a fantastic day sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete