Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WInter Greys

This is how my world looks. Very grey!











Snow Dusted on everything.

Wondering if we will ever see the sun again.
Here is the light Mr.SN put up for me. I got it at Lowe's. It was originally$159.00 I got it on clearance for $39.00! I just loved the white glass.


These cute little shades I made from a green polka dot fabric I had.

This cute little cabinet I got at my shop I work at. I ogled it for a couple weeks then decided it needed to come home with me! Still working on what to display on it.

Starting to get my Valentines stuff out. Love this little wreath! With all my pretties it helps chase away the grey skies. Hope you all are having a great week. Traci

11 comments:

  1. I love the color grey, so your world is looking quite lovely to me. Your light fixture looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the snow. It looks fun.

    Nothing but sunshine here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gray. We don't have enough of it down here in sunny florida. I know it must drive you crazy to hear that, but we just have a few drizzly days here. They always make me feel cozy.

    And I LOVE that light, mostly because of those shades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That light is so, so pretty. Great price too! I love the shades you made for it, they really are the perfect touch. We're very gray here too right now but I love the look of the snow. I figure if it's going to be cold out, there may as well be some pretty snow to look at. :)
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything thing looks so pretty....that light was an amazing deal!! Love the green....it reminds me of Spring....it can't be too far off..right?

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore your little 'sunshine' sign!!! I love the shades you made for your light..gorgeous sweetie!!!

    God bless ya and have an amazin' day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super bargain on the light. Your shades are really cute too.
    We've had a couple of very grey days here and
    a teeny tiny bit of snow--if you can call it that. Having a cold doesn't help either.
    Better today though.

    See you soon.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Traci, love your lamp!
    I know how you feel about never seeing the sun again. But you have the new light, that's gotta be worth something, right.

    ReplyDelete