Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekend

I woke up this morning thinking about cupcakes! Might have to make some this weekend. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend whatever you are doing! I plan on getting crafty I bought some stencils and have some salvaged wood and plan on making some signs.
I stopped by my youngest sons work yesterday since apparently the road doesn't lead from his house to mine. He is just so darn cute! I guess he bought his girlfriend a special present for Valentines day or he might save it for their trip to Cabo in March he hasn't decided. I can't say though in case she reads this but she is a lucky girl! Love is in the air for him!
I went also yesterday with MR.SN to see a bathroom addition he did in an old house for a lady he has done a lot of work for. It turned out beautiful! I took pics and will post soon. Traci 

3 comments:

  1. You know how much I love cupcakes! Make sure you share them with us. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is he?

    I've learned that when I text my kids I get response. The other day my youngest ignored a call from her bonus-dad and it was about her tax refund! WTheck?? I told him to text her. Bop!

    I want to see that bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one too! I can't wait to see the pics of your son's work. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete