Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tada

 This is me ecstatic about getting my table! My son says I'm weird cause I'm the only person who gets so excited about furniture. I informed him it's a girl thing.





So here it is all set up. It is rather large but I think it fits ok in the space.                                                

   I put a crocheted table cloth I have had forever but really never had a table big enough for it now I do! I already gave the speech to the kids about how it will not be a dumping station for backpacks,gym bags, coats, books or anything other than approved kitchen wares. My oldest stepson had to argue as usual but I just stood my ground. What is it with teenagers always arguing?


This was the first photo I took on my phone to send to mom. I guess I will have to sell the other table on craigslist after I paint it! Well I'm one happy gal! Merry Christmas to all! I'm off to make sugar cookies.  Traci

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful table! Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it just make your toes curl when ya get the perfect gift??? I just love your table and just think of all the memories your gonna make around it!!!

    May ya'll have a blessed and Merry Christmas filled with love, laughter and fudge baby, heaps of rich chocolaty fudged!!! Heeehehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it's a girl thing! The table is gorgeous!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck keeping backpacks off it. I bought a bar 2 years ago and gave the same speech!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

    Love the table and the cloth is beautiful.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a girl thing! I am excited about your table too! LOVE it! Stand firm of the no clutteron the table! ( :
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete