Monday, December 27, 2010

new starts


Well after a wonderful holiday with my family. 

 Loved the new table all set for Christmas.











 Okay REALLY loved it!

Baked a ton of cookies! I feel happy and satisfied. I'm also so ready to move forward. I took it all down the day after. I made Mr. Shabby nest help me clean the garage due to the fact since getting married a lot of my stuff sat in boxes in the garage. I put my foot down and insisted we move my couch in and move his out and put it on CL. It was a nice couch but just not my taste. One of those super puffy reclines on each ends man couch! Mine is floral with down cushions very girly! I know when my step son gets back from visiting his mom he will not like losing his total veg out couch. I know because my own son as soon as he came over stated, "Oh I loved his couch so much more!" Oh, well being the only girl in a sea of men I have to have to have some proof I'm here!


I bought this hutch a few weeks ago off craigslist for $40.00! So I think today I will start painting it. I don't know what it is but I love painted furniture! My hubby says God forbid we should have something wood in the house. I gave it a shot tried to live with it but it's just not me unless it's painted! So I will show you the results soon. Have a wonderful day!Traci 

9 comments:

  1. that hutch will look so much better painted. i love your new table. it is gorgeous. glad you had a wonderful christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Traci,
    I don't bring any of my decorations down until after the 6th of January...We celebrate Three Wise Kings day which falls on the 6th so I have a few more days to enjoy them. Love your table and cannot wait to see your hutch when it's all done...Have a wonderfully creative day.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! $40??? That's a great buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new table looks so great. I can hardly wait to see the madeover hutch! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yahoooooo...I love your new table...you got it!!!!!

    Thank you for such sweet Christmas wishes....may you be truly blessed in 2011 my sweet friend. xoxoxoxo

    Oh by the way...your home is sooooo lovely. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forty bucks? Wow, I should check out Craig's List more often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cookies look good! And I'm with LBB, I like that hutch! I'll be checking out Craig's LIst more, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That table looks perfect Traci! And enjoy painting that hutch it was the best deal!

    ReplyDelete