Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfullness



I just wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a wonderful blessed and thankful day! I know it can get crazy and chaotic when your busy preparing for it. Not to mention sometimes the stress of a houseful of loved ones and maybe not so loved ones. Just remember to take a moment to be thankful we all have so much to be thankful for! I'am thankful for my Mr.SN,my two wonderful boys,my family,my very privileged life compared to a lot of people now a days, and of course all of you sweet people who take time out of your day to leave me a sweet comment! So enjoy your holiday whatever your plans might include! Ladies if you do black Friday shop til you drop!
Have a Great one!!!!
Traci

10 comments:

  1. Sending you some Thanksgiving HUGS....enjoy your blessed day and remember to have some pumpkin pie for me....our Thanksgiving is long over with but I will be thinking of you. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be shopping on Black Friday, but I will be home Christmas decorating Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Traci! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right back attcha girl! I hope yours was filled with love, laughter and piles of pie baby!

    I did my Black Friday sittin' right here. Matter of fact I saved more money than if I'd got up and gone flashlight shoppin'!

    God bless and have a splendid weekend sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Traci,
    Thank you for visiting Home is Where the Heart is! its a pleasure to meet you.
    How wonderful you are a newlywed! Your gown was beautiful!you looked so lovely.
    I love your new vintage stove...its great..
    We had 20 guests for Thanksgiving and 3 boxers..a house full! I just put the pumpkins away LOL. So next weekend we will start our Christmas decorating.
    I have become a follower..
    Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Traci,
    Well, it's cold for Southern California. I just meant that! I know where you are it's much colder of course.
    Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!!
    xo,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traci you really are blessed, my friend. Even more so because you realize it. I loved the post about how to love our husbands. SO many truths.
    Thank you for coming over and wishing me well on being in Jo's book.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same to you! How was T-Bomb weekend for you, any way?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was feelin a lil blu as well I guess its hormones or at least thats what my sweetie says.We better snap out of it soon Christmas is comin with or without us!

    ReplyDelete