Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Le Collage

This is the shop I work in. It is a cute shop filled with shabby,eclectic, and fun things.



I love this pink cabinet lots of peeling paint and extra large for treasures of all sorts.

It has great big windows with painted floors has a real good vibe to it.


The wire cart is a fun retro piece.


We also sell wine in the shop (only made in Iowa) and give samples.


This is the Parisian corner. I must say I used to not be into black accessories or furniture but, lately it is growing on me.

I have my eye on this Christine Repasy Painting I will probably spend my paychecks on it. I have realized I really won't make any money here she will be making it off me. Oh well at least hubby understands that.

This is the back room where we have wine and it can be rented for small get togethers.

Ok, now we are at my favorite part of this store. The outdoor patio is a hidden gem I didn't even know it existed until recently.


I just love this area it makes me want to sit out there with a glass of wine and chillax!

Maybe set out here and have a french baguette and some cheese to go with that wine of course.




I just have to figure out a way to have hubby build me one similar in our backyard. Well I hope you enjoyed the tour of my new workplace. Have a good week!
Traci

6 comments:

  1. You lucky thing you! Looks like a wonderful place to work! All the merchandise must be so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya, I just found you and I live in Iowa too! I am in Ames, where on earth is this fabulous shop you work in? I follow anyone who is in Iowa! Stop on over and say hi and follow if you like!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images and cute blog!
    Kisses and regards, Zondra Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. I imagine if I worked here I would never have a paycheck!

    ReplyDelete