Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Beginnings

Well I have been gone awhile. Some of you might remember my old blog Cottage with the red door. Due to a complete life changing situation (divorce) I was forced to start over in this world. The only certainty I had was I knew who I was and how I wanted to live my life, I had two wonderful sons who supported me through all these changes. They only wanted to see their mom happy.So I hope all of you blogger friends will join me again on this journey called life! I look forward to getting back into the blogging groove!!     Traci

3 comments:

  1. Oh Traci,
    I'm so happy to see you're back my friend...It's been way too long. There has definitely been many changes in your life...Here's to new beginnings! Hope to hear from you soon. Sending you my very best. Can't wait to see all you have to share. Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy Halloween!

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you back Traci! I've missed you! Your old blog is still on my blog roll so I wouldn't miss you when you found your way back. I'll second Anna's thoughts, to new beginnings!
    Hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci Yes Now I do remember you ! You were one of the first few blogs I followed I too am so glad that you are back.Thank you for visiting my little blog .I am anxious to follow you on your new journey!

    ReplyDelete