Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Fall

Well gals fall is upon us again! I absolutely love Fall in Iowa! The crisp air,apples,pumpkins, gorgeous foliage, corn husks,warm apple cider, and warm pumpkin bars.



These are some pics from things around the house that say fall to me also.


I love this pimpkin sign can"t remember where I got it but it is hanging from an old porch post I dragged out of the dumpster at my hubby's shop. He is a contractor and is always throwing away treasures! I think he is learning to ask me before he throws it away though. He said he had no idea I could find a use for those old posts. Silly man! 


Of course we can"t forget Halloween and thanksgiving!


Oh I loooove white pumpkins they weren"t that easy to fing this year. I got married last weekend (which I might post pics of it soon). and really wanted white pumpkins to put some arrangements in but ended up buying fake ones at Micheals


I will confess I feel very rusty at this blogging thing so bear with me while I find my writing legs again! Have a wonderful weekend!
                                      Traci 








7 comments:

  1. Welcome back Traci. All your Fall decor is awesome. I'm sure that Iowa is amazing this time of year. I don't know about you, but as bad as I hate to see Summer go, it is sure beautiful enough to get me through.
    see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure fall is much prettier in Iowa than in California! Congratulations on your new marriage. I hope we do get to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see that you are back, Traci! I love all your fun Fall decor and photos!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you!!
    Love your decorations!!
    Happy Fall!
    xo,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Traci....Thanks for stopping by today and for becoming a follower! Welcome back to the blogging world and Congratulations on your new marriage!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Traci,
    I love, love, love the colors of fall! Congratulations on your new marriage!!! Hope you do decide to share some pics:-) Have a wonderful new week.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sweetie, I'm quite smitten with all your 'country' pumpkin signs! Their just adorable!

    I wanted to thank you for poppin' in with your sweet comment and hoppin' on my blog. I sure do hope ya'll enjoy the ride girl.

    God bless ya and in the words of that silly old Granny Clampett, "ya'll come back now, ya hear!!!"

    ReplyDelete